I am NOT considering Greyhound but am considering Southwest but the price seems a bit steep.
A couple of questions:
1. Would renting a car be for a day and driving to Las Vegas to dump it be cheaper or is flying cheaper?
2. Is it reccommended I drive to Las Vegas from LAX if this is my first time driving here?
3. Is it easy to drive to Las Vegas? I'm not the best of drivers...
4. Is it safe driving to there?
5. Can you guys recc some good car rental agencies that allow me to hire from LAX for one day and dump it in Las Vegas once I get there? I'm pretty bad at finding sites and all the options and check boxes on sites give me a headache.
Thanks guys I know very little and going in this blind right now. Appreciate any help I can get!