We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Ellen Show question... re arrival times etc.

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Another Ellen Show question... re arrival times etc.

hi, I've read a lot of posts with info on this and I think I have it all figured out, but just hoping to hear from anyone who has been to an Ellen taping in recent months.

I just got my info package in the mail yesterday for our guaranteed tickets for Thurs, Jan 28. The taping is at 6pm with a 3:30 check in time. What I'm not really clear on is, can we check in any time all day long before 3:30? Or, does a line form all day, and they start checking people in at 3:30 in the order they are standing in line? Also I know there are 2 tapings that day so I'm not sure how that affects things. Just trying to figure out our plan for the day as we'd like to do the WB tour in the morning but I'm not sure how early we need to book it.

I'm wondering if we should get there around 9:30 (we are driving from HW), check in, do the WB tour around 10, finish around 12:30, grab a quick lunch then come back for 1:30 or 2pm to get back in line?

Thanks!

Amesbury...
Level Contributor
403 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Ellen Show question... re arrival times etc.

I would book an 11am tour so that you don't have to deal with the morning traffic madness. Have a late lunch, then head for the Ellen parking garage around 3pm. When there are two shows per day, parking is full until the first show is finished and cleared, so you don't want to get there at 2pm and then just have to drive around waiting for them to allow you in to the parking area and the line-up area.

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
650 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Ellen Show question... re arrival times etc.

Hmm, good point - I had forgotten there would be people there from the other show!

That plan sounds pretty good; I am wondering if we can check in before the tour but I suppose because of the earlier show, maybe not?

Wondering if anyone would happen to know what time the earlier show is taping that day?

thanks!

3. Re: Another Ellen Show question... re arrival times etc.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2010, 05:19