We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling alone from LAX to greyhound bus terminal

Taipei
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
travelling alone from LAX to greyhound bus terminal

Hi, I'd like to know if change bus at LONG BEACH BLVD/TWEEDY BLVD for 30 min. will be safe or....., my flight to LAX will be 2005, possibly will be on the road at 10pm, can someone help?

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,435 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling alone from LAX to greyhound bus terminal

Please explain what you are trying to do. Tell us:

1. Where you are starting from? (Be specific) What time are you STARTING?

2. Where you are going to (Be specific). What time do you need to be there?

Are you transferring from LAX to a greyhound station? If so, which greyhound station (provide the address of the greyhound station, please).

WHY are you doing this? Where are you going when you get to the Greyhound station?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling alone from LAX to greyhound bus terminal

I am only generally familiar with that location in South Gate but I would not recommend waiting there at an unattended bus stop at night. The main Greyhound Bus station near downtown Los Angeles is staffed 24/7 and is safe. Probably the best way to get there is to take the FlyAway bus to Union Station and then a taxi to the Greyhound Bus Station 1716 E 7TH ST, Los Angeles.

Edited: 05 June 2010, 20:48
3. Re: travelling alone from LAX to greyhound bus terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2010, 06:23