Hi guys! I'm sorry if this has been asked before. My hubby and I will be traveling from LA to San Francisco (and vice versa) and we need advice re. these different options:
(1) By bus: From my internet research, I came across these 2: California Shuttle Bus and GotoBus.
- Can you guys please comment on these 2 bus companies?
- Do any of you guys know any other bus companies that operate between LA and San Francisco?
(2) By plane: We're traveling on short notice so the airfares are already quite high. Southwest is $400 for the 2 of us, Virgin America is almost $300. Any other airlines that you know?
(3) By train: I've read that Amtrak takes almost 10 hrs. I wonder if the ride is exhausting. (I've tried taking the 12-hr train trip from Singapore to KL before and I felt like barfing the whole time.)
Has anyone tried this?
I'd greatly appreciate your help! Thanks!!!