We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

$5-off on Warner Bros Studio Tour + 20% off merchandise

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,889 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
$5-off on Warner Bros Studio Tour + 20% off merchandise

discoverlosangeles.com/coupon/index.html…

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: $5-off on Warner Bros Studio Tour + 20% off merchandise

Thanks so much, HopSkipJump! You have saved us $15.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,889 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: $5-off on Warner Bros Studio Tour + 20% off merchandise

Glad to help! Be sure you know WHERE the tour starts (it does not start at the Warner Bros studio but in an office building outside of the studio at 3400 Riverside Drive in Burbank, California). Get to this location at least 20 minutes before the start of your tour and be sure to bring photo ids for every adult in your group.

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: $5-off on Warner Bros Studio Tour + 20% off merchandise

Thanks so much!

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: $5-off on Warner Bros Studio Tour + 20% off merchandise

My daughter is researching the tours offered but do you have one you prefer?

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,889 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: $5-off on Warner Bros Studio Tour + 20% off merchandise

You and I may be talking about 2 different things. I was referring to a tour of Warner Bros only. I think you might be thinking of a tour that starts somewhere else in L.A. and goes by or stops at other attractions as well as at Warner Bros.

1. For the former, WB offers a 2-1/4 hour tour which is called: "the VIP tour". It commences and ends at the WB Visitors Center at the above address. Most people either drive to the parking area adjacent to this building or take the #222 bus from Hollywood and get off at the corner of Riverside Drive & Hollywood Way and then walk the 2 blocks to 3400 Riverside Drive

2. For the latter, major tour companies offer tours TO Warner Bros, alone, and in conjunction with other attractions. Without knowing where your hotel is, it's difficult to recommend a specific tour company but I believe you're staying in Hollywood, so your best option would be:

Starline Tours offers a WB ONLY as well as WB + a 'stars homes tour'

www.starlinetours.com/los-angeles-tour-7.asp

starlinetours.com/los-angeles-tour-7WA.asp

For a complete list of starline tours (which includes some other WB tour offerings), go here:

www.starlinetours.com/los-angeles-tours.asp

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: $5-off on Warner Bros Studio Tour + 20% off merchandise

HopSkipJump,

It is the VIP Tour which last 2 1/2 hours which costs $48 that our daughter has researched for us to do. Thanks for ALL of your help as well as to all the other posters. You guys are wonderful!

7. Re: $5-off on Warner Bros Studio Tour + 20% off merchandise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2011, 04:18