We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel option and lakers ticket

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
175 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
hotel option and lakers ticket

we are reaching LA on 20th december and departing on 22nd morning from burbank. We plan to visit universal studio, walk around beverly hills,rodeo drive,hollywood walk of fame and watch the lakers match on 21st.

I was looking at staying in holiday inn express walk of fame or residence inn beverly hills. I also have the option of JW Marriot in downtown.

Should i buy the ticket from ticket exchange for the lakers match?

I will not have a car.

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel option and lakers ticket

Yipes! Just the sightseeing plans alone would be ruined by time constraints if you don't have a car, plus you plan to go to the basketball game which starts at 7 pm...

Is there any reason as to why you chose the two hotels you choose to stay at in LA? I would look at hotels in the Hollywood area or Downtown, since that way you could at least check out Hollywood area and Universal and still get to STAPLES Center for the game by subway and light rail. Doing the rest of your sightseeing plans will be tough minus a vehicle.

Any reason why you would not rent a car either for just the whole day?

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,239 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel option and lakers ticket

Buy your Lakers ticket from the main ticket source, http://www.nba.com/lakers/schedule/

Click on the game to access the ticket site.

Edited: 30 October 2010, 16:11
Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
26,992 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel option and lakers ticket

The only convenient hotel on your list for what you want to do is Holiday Inn Express Walk of Fame. It will allow you to take public transportation to the sights more easily.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel option and lakers ticket

i think the Holiday Inn Express will allow you to use public transportation to the sites

Edited: 30 October 2010, 23:53
5. Re: hotel option and lakers ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2011, 06:32