first of all my congratulations for the enormous amount of information that can be found in the FAQ posts, I think I've never seen such detailed information in any forum...
So I did my homework reading most of them, I would like to have a confirmation regarding which part of LA is more suitable to stay by night given the followings:
- Period of stay, 4 nights, 3 full days.
- We arrive in LAX in the afternoon and LA is our first destination of our journey.
- After 4 nights in LA we will move to Sequia NP
- We are going to stay from May 18th until May 22nd.
- We are two adults and a toddler of 23 months by that time
- Our three days itinerary will involve one day for the highlights, one day for the beaches, one day for Disneyworld.
- We have a rented car for all our stay, picked up in LAX
- Budget for hotel is possibly no more than 150-180 dollars.
I was thinking about Beverly Hills, does it make sense?
Thanks in advance for any suggestion/advice.