We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel for convenience

North east england
Level Contributor
685 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel for convenience

We are travelling to LA as part of a honeymoon trip in May 2012, staying for 4 nights....need help choosing a hotel, I quite like the look of the "Sofitel" on Beverly Blvd, and also the "Holiday Inn Express" over on North Highland Ave.

Now I understand these two hotels are in different locations and the holiday Inn is probably not as fancy, I'm more interested in how convenient they are for getting out and about, We wont be hiring a car therefore relying on public transport, taxi's and local trips.

Which hotel would be better for trips etc and also surrounding bars restaurants etc, or idea's on alternative hotels?

Sorted my San fran and Las Vegas part of trip, only got LA to sort now...

Thank you

11. Re: which hotel for convenience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2012, 05:18