We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any hotels in Long Beach, other than Residence...

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
683 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Are there any hotels in Long Beach, other than Residence...

We are a family of five including 3 young children. We plan to stay in Long Beach for two nights pre Carnival cruise. We are hoping to find a hotel/motel with a 1 bedroom suite (i.e. two rooms) but I can only find the Residence Inn which at US209 per night is above our budget. Any ideas?

Chico, CA
Level Contributor
318 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there any hotels in Long Beach, other than Residence...

Doesn't Carnival leave from San Pedro? At least it did on my last cruise. Check some of the hotels there. A good place to start is to click some of the links on this page.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
683 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there any hotels in Long Beach, other than Residence...

Apparently Carnival leaves from a terminal next to the Queen Mary - maybe this is a recent move? I have been searching on the Long Beach forum but no luck so far

Chico, CA
Level Contributor
318 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there any hotels in Long Beach, other than Residence...

If you will have a car you may want to consider Anahiem. There are many low cost suite hotels around Disneyland.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
683 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are there any hotels in Long Beach, other than Residence...

Thanks for the suggestion Denmarks but after the cruise we are spending a week in Anaheim so just thought we would see a different area for the two days before the cruise. I appreciate you help though

southcarolina
Level Contributor
704 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Are there any hotels in Long Beach, other than Residence...

not sure if it will be of any help to you...but I did respond to your question that you had posted under Long Beach.