We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

price is right tickets...how early to arrive in line?

ohio
Level Contributor
341 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
price is right tickets...how early to arrive in line?

thinking about getting price is right tickets..I have read that you really need to arrive there many hours in advance...I have been to shows before and arrived 2 hours in advance...that's not real bad but from what I am reading you need to arrive like 5 hours in advance and stand in line to be sure to get in and I'm not sure if I really want to do that so trying to decide what to do...

I heard people even arrived the night before...not wanting to go that bad. but my daughter and I always wanted to go to that show so we are weighing our decision on how early we really need to arrive...

thanks for any advise!

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
723 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: price is right tickets...how early to arrive in line?

Your ticket should indicate the time that they will start 'processing' guests.

We went to a taping last month - and this was our experience - it may help ..

For the morning taping (12:00 or 12:30) - processing to start at 8:30.

We arrived at 8:00.

We had received an email that our ticket was 'guaranteed'

There was a fairly long line when we arrived but when they started processing people we were pulled to another line (bypassing those without guaranteed tickets).

Our numbers were 98 and 99 ..so I guess there was 97 keeners in front of us.

The studio seats 300 or 325

Late in the processing (10:00 ..) they was no line and there was still people trickling in ...and just over 300 people were in our taping.

It was a hoot - get there early (the processing is actually fun and the time goes quickly) but I don't get why people would show up really early ...

2. Re: price is right tickets...how early to arrive in line?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2012, 05:19