We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Downey, California...
4 posts
Save Topic
460 bus schedule

I live in Downey. I just was hired at Disneyland. I need a bus schedule for the 460 bus. Where can I get the paper copy, and can you please send me one via tripadvisor? Thank you, Teresa

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 460 bus schedule

Here is a link to the schedule and map...

metro.net/riding_metro/…460.pdf

Hopefully you have access to a printer to make a paper copy.

Pretty much runs about every 30 minutes most of the day. One unique thing, the same bus stop is used for the end (arriving at Disneyland) and leaving. (The bus driver takes a break on property). One of the main Cast Member Entrances is just a short walk from the bus stop (which is located under the Monorail track on Southbound Harbor Boulevard).

Hope that helps.

Downey, California...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 460 bus schedule

What time does the last 460 leave Disneyland at Harbor blvd?

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 460 bus schedule

The last bus of the day leaves Disneyland at 12:20 AM (after midnight).

The first bus of the morning is at 4 AM weekdays, 5 AM on weekends.

Downey, California...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 460 bus schedule

Does it make a stop at park and ride at Norwalk Green line station, at 605? I hope.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 460 bus schedule

Yes, it does stop at the Green Line, Page 8 of the schedule/map that was linked at post #1 shows it.

Seems like you need to get to a printer and print out the PDF file.

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 460 bus schedule

Please do print the schedule and bring it with you until you can obtain the flyer version on the bus itself. Yes, it does stop at the Norwalk TC; it's that bus route's transition point stop from regular route to its freeway/ express route.

The last bus from DL does leave before midnight...so be cognizant of that. And congratulations on the new job :)

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 460 bus schedule

Check the schedule Chocopenguin, the last 460 bus leaves the Disneyland Resort bus stop AFTER midnight (12:20 AM) 7 days a week...

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,351 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 460 bus schedule

The 460 route is actually kind of historic. It goes way back to the very beginnings of the RTD, the precessor of Metro. It's been the subject of litigation in the past and is one of the furthest penetrating lines of Metro into the OC.

Berkeley, Ca.
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 460 bus schedule

Spap, thanks for that--I've always wondered why this one bus line goes way into Orange County, unlike anything else Metro runs. I wish more lines went a little further into the other county--it would help if OCTA 1, for example, went to downtown Long Beach instead of ending in east Long Beach.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 460 bus schedule

Alas, the OCTA Route 1 and another route used to go farther to central Long Beach Transit centers, but due to budget issues, they had to cut back on the routes, and end closer to the Los Angeles County/Orange County Border, which is partially due to tax/goverment funding.

Shame, but just part of the system.

My educated guess, the LA Metro route 460 is mainly designed to allow Los Angeles County residents to work at Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland Resort and the surrounding attractions, hotels and motels, and has a higher than average "fare box".