We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Veggie Grill restaurant in Santa Monica

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
843 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Veggie Grill restaurant in Santa Monica

I am currently staying with family in Santa Monica. Right down the street from us, on the south side of Wilshire between 20th and 21st streets, is the Veggie Grill. This is a new vegetarian/vegan restaurant, and last night we had a take out meal from them. Their food is fantastic, and my "cheeseburger" was as delicious, juicy and fattening-tasting as anything I have ever had. I accompanied it with sweet potato fries and some delicious pomegranite green tea. Worth a visit, and there is parking.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,409 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Veggie Grill restaurant in Santa Monica

The chain is an unparalleled success started by 2 guys with no restaurant experience. As a vegetarian always looking for new places to eat, I've sampled some of their fare and found it to be either extremely ordinary or really expensive for a 'fast food' lunch. Others are disagreeing as the chain is growing in leaps and bounds. Maybe, it appeals to people who aren't vegetarians!

2. Re: Veggie Grill restaurant in Santa Monica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 13:15