We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

leave auto at hotel near lax

British Columbia
Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Topic
leave auto at hotel near lax

We would like to get a hotel and rent for one night with the complimentary parking while we fly out for 3 weeks. Any suggestions

Culver City...
Level Contributor
702 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: leave auto at hotel near lax

…airporthotelguide.com/los_angeles_park_fly.…

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: leave auto at hotel near lax

I don't know of any Hotel in the area that would give 21 days of free parking.

Where will you be coming from?

I am planning a major trip in September, and looked at the options, and decided to use Shuttle to LAX, a reseller. $20 for the first customer and $12 for each additional one.

They have a large service area that covers much of the Southland.

shuttletolax.com/LAXairportshuttle…

That is $64 for the two of us, plus tips, so I am budgeting around $80 for the airport transit/parking portion.

Lucky for us, the International flight leaves at 6:30 PM, and returns around 4:30 PM, so no worries about getting up early or worrying about traffic. As part of our travel package, we have access to a First Class Lounge, so we will pick a early pick-up time, and then sleep on the 12 hour flight.

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: leave auto at hotel near lax

There are airport hotels that have stay & park packages where they'll bundle in one or more nights at the hotel with one or more nights of parking. I believe that the Hilton and the Crowne Plaza do this, and I'm sure other hotels do as well. Can be a better deal than hotel stay and parking at a non-hotel airport parking facility, but not necessarily.

By the way, seeing that you are from the UK, I'm guessing that you are renting/hiring the car and it would be far cheaper to return the car and rent it again when you return, rather than paying to rent it (and park it) for 3 weeks.

Edited: 22 May 2012, 23:16
Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: leave auto at hotel near lax

Oops - seems like "British..." on the screen actually means British Columbia, so perhaps it is your own car.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
16 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: leave auto at hotel near lax

You will NOT find this at LAX hotels. I would just pay in long term parking. When I stay in LA, I just accept the fact that I will do lots of paying for parking.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: leave auto at hotel near lax

Very popular around here, is the Hacienda Hotel in El Segundo, a mile south of LAX. They have a Park and Fly room package for $149 for two week's free parking.

They have shuttles running 24/7 dropping and picking up guests. You might give them a call to see if they would price another week for you.

www.haciendahotel.com/packages/index.cfm

British Columbia
Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: leave auto at hotel near lax

Thanks for all of your help - looks like The Hacienda is the answer and yes they will add on days if needed.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: leave auto at hotel near lax

I'm glad it worked out. I had a feeling the Hacienda would accommodate you, they are very traveler friendly.

All the airline crews stay there, and they have several shuttles constantly going to LAX.

9. Re: leave auto at hotel near lax

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 09:42