We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel pools accessible to the public?

Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel pools accessible to the public?

Hello, I will be coming to LA for my yearly 10 day visit and this time, instead of trying to find thrilling adventures for my kid or driving around for miles on end, I would like to spend my time relaxing... my kid will be at beach camp during the day, and I would like to spend that time basking in the sun next to a quiet pool. I have heard of the Anneneberg Beach house in Santa Monica, which is supposedly good but full of screaming kids... Any recommendations on which hotels accept non-guest at their pool (for a fee)? I will be based in West Hollywood so the closer the better....

suggestions for nice pools in a quiet environment would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Edited: 08 June 2012, 23:25
Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
55,912 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel pools accessible to the public?

I don't know of any hotels that let non-guests use their pools.

Some hotel spas might have day passes.

Berkeley, Ca.
Level Contributor
4,697 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel pools accessible to the public?

I'd check with health clubs and see which of them have pools, and which of them allow guests on a daily rate. In Downtown LA, the Los Angeles Athletic Club has a beautiful pool but I don't know if they allow daily visitors. It's the other direction from the beach too.

3. Re: Hotel pools accessible to the public?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 22:17