We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LAX Airport - Best place to meet

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
115 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
LAX Airport - Best place to meet

Hi everyone,

I will be flying to LAX with Virgin Airlines and my friend is flying with Malaysia Airlines. Where is the best place to meet at the airport? I will be arriving first and both of us are not familiar with LAX airport. With a quick reference at iffy lax.com, I should be arriving at Terminal 3 and Malaysia Airlines at Tom Bradley (Terminal B). I will appreciate any suggestions. Many thanks in advance!!!

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LAX Airport - Best place to meet

The Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT) has the best area that is is open before the security zone for places to eat and drink, so the Upstairs level and the Food Court of the TBIT is what I would recommend.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
115 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LAX Airport - Best place to meet

Thanks, Darkbeer!

Is terminal 3 and TBIT connected? Is it far to walk over to meet my friend (carrying two baggages)or is there a shuttle? Thanks!

Edited: 04 July 2012, 05:13
West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,540 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LAX Airport - Best place to meet

It's a 1 to 2 minute walk. All of the terminals are connected together by a horseshoe shaped sidewalk that passes in front of all terminals. You could walk or take the shuttle bus but walking would be faster as you'll need to wait for the bus to arrive.

Just exit terminal 3, turn right and the first terminal you'll come to is TB.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,840 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LAX Airport - Best place to meet

If your luggage is on rollers, it won't be a hard walk. It takes us 2-3 minutes from terminal 3 to the Taxi stand between 3 and TB.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
115 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LAX Airport - Best place to meet

Thank you so much, your info helps a,lot!

6. Re: LAX Airport - Best place to meet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 20:48