We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal studio front line pass

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Universal studio front line pass

i

We're coming to california next week - cant wait! but i want to buy my front line passes for universal (we have limited time) on line. The universal site is $159 per person but on expedia i can buy for £94. My question is how can other sites be cheaper and will the pass be the same? If anyone can suggest best place to buy this kind of ticket online that woudl be great

Thanks

K30
Cornwall
Level Contributor
597 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal studio front line pass

Based on the current exchange rate £94 is about $159 so there is no significant saving?

All being equal I would buy direct. Saves any potential hassle.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
26,922 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal studio front line pass

Im showing the current exchange rate as 94 Pounds equaling $147 USD.

You should be find purchasing it from Expedia there is sometimes about a $10 discount when doing it that way and no issues from what i have seen from those who have posted doing that.

3. Re: Universal studio front line pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 22:16