We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight parking in Hollywood

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Overnight parking in Hollywood

Hi all,

Will be staying at the Roosevelt in September for 4 nights, and just wondering if anybody knows of any places nearby where we can park the car overnight?

Valet at the hotel is $33 a day and i dont mind paying it if i have to but if i can find somewhere that's cheaper then it would be a bonus

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,495 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight parking in Hollywood

You can find cheaper, but not much cheaper and you won't have in and out privileges. There are lots all over Hollywood.

Oregon
Level Contributor
3,226 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight parking in Hollywood

The maximum daily rate at the Hollywood/Highland center is $10. We stayed at the Loews which is in that complex and that is where we parked. It's across the street and down the block from the Roosevelt. There are no in and out priviliges though.

Edited: 06 August 2012, 19:31
3. Re: Overnight parking in Hollywood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 09:15