We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to do in 3 days

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Topic
what to do in 3 days

I will be in los Angeles for 3 days in October. Has anyone got any ideas of things we must see and do. Was thinking Beverly hills. Hollywood shopping as well. We are not sure what area to stay in but we will have a car.

Thanks Robert

Mentioned in this post
Beverly Inn
Beverly Inn
116 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Hollywood
Hollywood
1,347 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
32,543 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to do in 3 days

Hi, Robert

Welcome to the Forum. Start with our TOP QUESTIONS box at the right side of this page. You'll find answers to many of your questions, there, e.g. 'Itinerary Ideas', "finding the perfect hotel', etc. If you're using a 'smart phone' or tablet, the TOP QUESTIONS box won't be visible until you scroll to the bottom of this page and click 'full site'.

When looking over the TOP QUESTIONS, don't overlook the last post "How do I post a question on this Forum?" as it provides tips for effective posting.

Mentioned in this post
The Forum
The Forum
208 Reviews
Inglewood, CA
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
554 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to do in 3 days

Check what's on at the Hollywood Bowl. Legendary venue, and really worth a visit. It was a highlight of our five days in the greater LA area last month. Even if your particular musical preference isn't playing while you are there, it's still worth it.

I'd also plan to spend half a day wandering along Venice Beach - so many entertainers, buskers, artistic stuff going on. Fun and 'free' entertainment with a big 'wow' factor :)

Mentioned in this post
Hollywood
Hollywood
1,347 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Venice Beach
Venice Beach
8,930 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what to do in 3 days

In the 2 full days I was there and I had a rental car, I visited:-

Hollywood Sign

Drove along Sunset Strip

Santa Monica Beach

Beverly Hills/Rodeo Drive

Farmers Market/The Grove

WB Studio Tour

Hollywood & Highland inc Grauman's Chinese Theatre and Walk of Fame

Mentioned in this post
Hollywood Sign
Hollywood Sign
6,563 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Sunset Strip
Sunset Strip
413 Reviews
West Hollywood, CA
Santa Monica State Beach
Santa Monica State Beach
6,094 Reviews
Santa Monica, CA
Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
California
Rodeo Drive
Rodeo Drive
4,580 Reviews
Beverly Hills, CA
The Grove
The Grove
2,088 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Hollywood
Hollywood
1,347 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
4. Re: what to do in 3 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 04:16