We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

problems with warner brothers website

Melbourne
Level Contributor
20 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
problems with warner brothers website

Is anyone else having trouble booking tickets for a warner bros VIP tour? I enter all the details they ask for, including all my credit card details, but it won't let me finalise the sale. I've tried to do it 4 times now and no luck. Anyone had this problem and found a cure?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
823 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: problems with warner brothers website

I booked tickets 2 weeks ago without a problem....

Have you tried using a different computer? I sometimes have issues with my work computer with stuff like this.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,674 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: problems with warner brothers website

You may want to wait a few days to see if they are just having some issues with their website or something.

Also on some websites people from other Countries have said that sometimes with a paticular Credit Card they were not able to purchase, but others had no problems with a different Credit Card. I dont know if the Warner Bros Website would have that issue or not.

If you still cant book after waiting a few days, i would suggest calling them directly to book.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
20 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: problems with warner brothers website

Thanks everyone. I think the website may have been playing up, because I have now been able to book the tickets.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,674 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: problems with warner brothers website

Im glad you were able to book your tickets!

I dont know if you can still use this coupon for the Warner Bros Tours, since they dont have a coupon code shown for online purchases, just a present the coupon for $5 off, but it may be worth a try when you get there to ask about it.

The coupon is listed on this website down toward the bottom of the page.

www.visitcalifornia.com/Fun-Spots/…

Edited: 12 September 2012, 05:36
australia
Level Contributor
224 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: problems with warner brothers website

Hi Happytotrip, are we allowed to use these vouchers even though we are from Australia, wish i had known about these before i booked mine online

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,674 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: problems with warner brothers website

As far as im aware, anyone can use the discount. Its not a voucher, just a discount coupon. Im not sure you could have used it online to purchase since theres no code listed on the discount coupon to use, so thats why im wondering if they may give a rebate of sorts or something at Warner Bros.

Edited: 12 September 2012, 07:12
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
823 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: problems with warner brothers website

I used a discount code for my tickets and I'm also Australian.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
823 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: problems with warner brothers website

I used this one - www.retailmenot.com/view/wbstudiotour.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: problems with warner brothers website

Yes i was having problems with the Warner Bros VIP Ticket Booking Website. It looks like its an issue when you are adding your Adresss Details for outside the USA. It seems to get confused when you Enter an address without a State. It will save the info, but will not allow the highlight of the final 'sale' button. If you back into the address details then 'State' is highlighted as being required again. I got around this by putting the state as 'Other' and the Other details as 'UK'. Then saved the details and the final 'Sale' button was highlighted, allowing the sale to proceed. It took me a couple of goes to get the sequence right, so try it a few times.

10. Re: problems with warner brothers website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2013, 10:15