We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

405 Freeway - Sepulveda Pass - Closures This Weekend

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
405 Freeway - Sepulveda Pass - Closures This Weekend

Three of the five lanes on the 405 thru the Sepulveda Pass will be closed from 10 pm Friday to 6 am Monday. At times from midnight to 5 am, all lanes will be closed. For details:

scpr.org/news/…

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,351 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 405 Freeway - Sepulveda Pass - Closures This Weekend

I'm starting to think the construction on the 405 from lax to the valley will never end!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 405 Freeway - Sepulveda Pass - Closures This Weekend

Now that I've moved that section of the 405 is part of my commute. Any improvement would be welcome - if it's ever completed to the point to be usable. There was an accident yesterday afternoon near Sunset that shut down 3 northbound lanes. It was a nightmare getting home.

3. Re: 405 Freeway - Sepulveda Pass - Closures This Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 06:15