We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gibson Ampitheatre Office

Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Gibson Ampitheatre Office

Does anyone know if the Gibson Ampitheatre box office is open before events? We were up at City Walk today but it was closed We have tickets booked for Alice Cooper on Thursday but couldn't get the automated machine to work.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,214 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gibson Ampitheatre Office

Box office hours are in the left-hand column (note: it's closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays):

http://www.citywalkhollywood.com/concerts.php

Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gibson Ampitheatre Office

Thank you.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,913 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gibson Ampitheatre Office

What do you mean by the machine wouldn't work? Perhaps one of us could walk you through it.

Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gibson Ampitheatre Office

I tapped on the "willcall" button on screen, entered my card as requested and got a message saying the card wasn't recognised as having made a purchase.

I went to the box office at car park D today and was told it was valid but I can get the tickets at willcall before the gig tomorrow. Going up early for dinner anyway so should be ok.

5. Re: Gibson Ampitheatre Office

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2014, 05:16