We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours by Locals - Los Angeles

Sydney
Level Contributor
11 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Tours by Locals - Los Angeles

I was on layover in LA overnight and had very little time to look around. Organised a tour through Tours by Locals - it was fantastic. The guide picked me up in her car at the airport and drove me around Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Walk of Fame and even Malibu and the dropped me at my hotel near the aiport. Best way to see what you need in a short space of time.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
340 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tours by Locals - Los Angeles

How expensive was it ?

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,662 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tours by Locals - Los Angeles

I've never heard of this company but just googled it and read all the different tours possible. It's a great alternative to the usual tours, albeit pricy, but a wonderful way to see all the LA has to offer. Looks good, glad you liked it!

MrsmacAus, simply go to their website to view pricing. It's different per tour guide, prices range depending on tour you choose.

3. Re: Tours by Locals - Los Angeles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 05:18