We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Mexican Restaurant

Sydney, New South...
14 posts
Save Topic
Best Mexican Restaurant

Hi,

we are travelling around California for approx. 4 weeks from Australia, we arrive on the 30th August.

We will be in Anaheim from 3rd Sept for 6 nights and we would like to have a Mexican meal. Can you please suggest a really good Mexican restaurant, we have a car so don't mind travelling if the meal is going to be worth it.

Thanks

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
51,965 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Mexican Restaurant

Best is so subjective but we have had great Mexican food outside Touristy Anaheim in the cities of Santa Ana and Orange. Scott will be by with a dozen names -- Pick one Scott LOL

We like Gabbi's Mexican Kitchen in Orange.

Rancho Santa...
Level Contributor
7,472 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Mexican Restaurant

If you're staying in Anaheim, try asking in the Anaheim forum. LA is an hour or more away. They are two very separate places.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g29092-i65-Anaheim…

HTH

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,933 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Mexican Restaurant

In Santa Ana, I'd look at Casa Oaxaca, La Cocina De Mi Abuelita, Las Brisas De Apatzingan and El Rincon Chilango.

In Orange I'd look at Gabbi's Mexican Kitchen or maybe Moreno's for lunch out on the patio.

4. Re: Best Mexican Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2014, 07:18