We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buy tickets at stubhub

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Niteroi, RJ
Level Contributor
10 posts
165 reviews
Save Topic
buy tickets at stubhub

Hi all.

I´m a brazilian person and want to see a hockey game at Staples Center in Janyary 13, with LA Kings.

I´m want to buy a tickets at stubhub, with download options ticket.

I'm scared to buy tickets that someone else has bought and also at the time of the event, can not enter.

Anyone ever bought from stubhub and have positive or negative experiences to speak?

Thanks.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
50,931 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buy tickets at stubhub

Yes, StubHub is a great site and very reliable. I've never had a problem with them buying or selling.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
4,985 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buy tickets at stubhub

Stubhub is a very reliable company and are owned by ebay. I would not worry about purchasing from Stubhub.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,079 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buy tickets at stubhub

You have nothing to worry about. Alternatively, you can buy tickets from the L.A. Kings website:

http://kings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=91310

SoCal
Level Contributor
5,632 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buy tickets at stubhub

I have bought and sold with stubhub many times and never had a problem.

Niteroi, RJ
Level Contributor
10 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: buy tickets at stubhub

Ok.

With so many positive messages I'll buy the tickets.

Thanks to all.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buy tickets at stubhub

I would first look at the Kings directly, then StubHub!, the official reseller. Here is a link, the left side of the page "Buy Now" is the team's official tickets, and then of course "StubHub!" on the right is the tickets the Season Tickets Holders are interesting in selling.

Most games will be cheaper if bought directly from the team, but some teams with poor records or other reasons might be cheaper from StubHub!, just watch the transactions fees and add that to the total cost.

http://kings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=91310

7. Re: buy tickets at stubhub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2014, 05:19