My boyfriend and I are visting LA for the first time arriving Monday 30th Sep departing Friday 4th October. We're in our early 30's, English and Irish (but live in the UAE) not too fussed by museums or clubbing - quite like bars with good food and drink though!
We're planning on renting a car for the duration as recommended.
We're staying in the Hotel Palomar West Hollywood and looking for advice on what to do.
So far, we've booked in for the Warner Brother's Tour for one of the mornings and planning to visit the following:
- Beverley Hills & Rodeo Drive
- Santa Monica & Venice beach
- Hollywood Sign & Walk of Fame
- Griffith Park & Observatory
- Farmers Market and The Grove Shopping Centre
- Outlet Mall shopping - which one is the best?
- Visit to La Descarga for drinks
Is there anything else that people would recommend for us to do whilst we're there?
Also, is casual dress generally the accepted way in LA? I undrestand from our La Descarga reservation that this place is an exception to the rule.
Any help would be much appreciated...thanks in advance guys!