We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hollywood pantages theathre

Chicago, Illinois...
1 post
Save Topic
hollywood pantages theathre

Hello, I want to buy tickets for the Lion King but I'm wondering what is best, the orchestra or de mezzanine. Thank you!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
4,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hollywood pantages theathre

Orchestra would of course be the better seats, which is why they are more expensive.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
54,683 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hollywood pantages theathre

Orchestra is cool because the characters come down the aisle on that level for the opening, but in general, I like the mezzanine better if you can get in the first 5 rows or so.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,532 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hollywood pantages theathre

The first few rows of the mezzanine compare favorably with the first several tows of orchestra -- mezzanine can be even better than orchestra for BIG shows where there are lots of cast members on stage at tge same time and lots of action. Sometimes front mezz seats are priced the same as front orchestra seats.

Note: the theater is HUGE. Make sure you know how far from the stage your seats are. In addition to rows A,B, C, etc there are rows AA,BB,C. ETC so beware!

4. Re: hollywood pantages theathre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 10:21