We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Griffith park to Hollywood sign hike

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Griffith park to Hollywood sign hike

How much time should I set aside for a round trip hike from Griffith Park to the Hollywood sign? Also, which particular trail should I take to get a good picture in front of the Hollywood sign? Thanks!!

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,231 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Griffith park to Hollywood sign hike

Where in Griffith Park is your starting point? Have you seen the TOP QUESTIONS BOX at the right side of this page? There is a section on hiking (and driving or using public transit) to reach the sign. (You need a computer -- not a tablet or smart phone -- to see the TOP QUESTIONS BOX). Here's a shortcut to info on the hike that will get you CLOSEST to the sign -- but it is to the rear of the sign, not the front:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32655-i61-k618795…

as well as info about other sighting areas for the sign:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g32655-c174983/Los-An…

2. Re: Griffith park to Hollywood sign hike

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2014, 06:20