We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Target/Walmart from LAX to LA

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Target/Walmart from LAX to LA

Hi, Travelling from Australia and picking up our hire car and want to buy a few things on the way to our Hotel from LAX, We are staying at Sheraton Universal Hotel and wanted to know the closest Target/Walmart Ect enroute to our hotel. I will be buying Diapers a stroller and a few other Baby/toddler needs. Thanks in Advance.

Manhattan Beach...
Level Contributor
4,203 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Target/Walmart from LAX to LA

Not exactly on your way, but there is a Target about 4 miles south of LAX at the intersection of Sepulveda (Pacific Coast Hwy) and Manhattan Beach Blvd.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,774 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Target/Walmart from LAX to LA

There's a Target on the edge of West Hollywood at the corner of La Brea Av & Santa Monica Bl. There's also a K-Mart (like Walmart) on 3rd St, just east of Fairfax Av. Here's a map of LAX, the K-Mart, the Target and your hotel.

K-mart should have the least expensive prices.

http://mapq.st/1gZgfWs

Manhattan Beach...
Level Contributor
4,203 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Target/Walmart from LAX to LA

Even more convenient, there is a Target, and a whole mall, about four miles north of LAX in the Westfield Mall in Culver City, at the Sepulveda exit to the 405, near the Marina Freeway.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,774 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Target/Walmart from LAX to LA

I think you'll find K-Mart to be a lot less expensive than Target whose prices, as of late have moved upward.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Target/Walmart from LAX to LA

Thanks you for the advice everyone, I think Kmart on Third St will be my best bet for what i need/price :-)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Target/Walmart from LAX to LA

I went to the Target on La Brea and Santa Monica...and i loved it!!!!!!

I think you need to visit it purely to compare the target in australia to the Target in the States. I promise you won't be disappointed....and i found their prices really goodbut again, that's comparing to what we pay here for anything!!

7. Re: Target/Walmart from LAX to LA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2014, 06:21