We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LA Dodgers tickets..

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
LA Dodgers tickets..

Hello

My partner and I are travelling to LA from Belfast in April. We would love to go to a Dodgers game but I'm finding it very difficult to buy tickets for just one day/game. I have emailed the address on the website but haven't got a response in a month. Anyone know how to purchase a single ticket?

Thanks

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LA Dodgers tickets..

Single game tickets have not gone on sale yet. They will soon though. Go to the official MLB.com website to purchase.

Depending on the game, tickets should be readily available at the stadium on game day.

Which dates have you chosen?

Dr. Z

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LA Dodgers tickets..

Hi - thanks for the quick response!

We'd like to go on 26/04 when they play the Rockies.

We don't want to spend a HUGE amount of money on tickets - but could you recommend the best value seats?

Thanks!

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LA Dodgers tickets..

Oh... I just checked.... Single game tickets ARE on sale. Go to the dodgers site on MLB.com

I would advise anyone new to Dodger Stadium to purchase tickets in the Reserve MVP Value section, sections 10,14,20,11,15,19. Try for the first 5 rows or so. You get a great perspective and its not as expensive as being way low.

Dr. Z

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LA Dodgers tickets..

I tend to suggest for baseball first timers to try and get seats up high behind home plate - seats inexpensive and you get a good overview of the game from a good angle centered on the field and from infrong of the defenders. I'm on my phone right now and so cannot eady pull up a stadium seating chart but the seats I am speaking of would be in the two highest levels behind home plate, which is at the bottom of the stadium seating chart.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LA Dodgers tickets..

Yes, those are the ones I suggested

Pacifica, California
Destination Expert
for Pacifica
Level Contributor
9,397 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: LA Dodgers tickets..

Considering the Dogger payroll, I would expect all Dogger tickets to be VEEEEEEERY expensive.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
52,061 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: LA Dodgers tickets..

Us Bay Area folks have no "bizness" adding anything to this thread out of respect for the fine fine LA regulars so am biting my lip....for the love of the game....

But if the OP wants a great intro to baseball. Google "LAtimes. Introduction to baseball "

It is a fun read

Have fun at Spring Training Dr. Z

Edited: 03 February 2014, 11:27
Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: LA Dodgers tickets..

Dodger tickets are actually very reasonable I've found - you can pretty much pay whatever you want!

Thanks guys. Looking forward to the game. GO DODGERS! :D

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: LA Dodgers tickets..

Sorry to be a pain - but could someone advise me of the best way to get to the Dodgers Stadium from Cynthia Street West Hollywood?

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: LA Dodgers tickets..

Thanks Belo.... Looking forward to it.

Fox-

I need to look at a map to see where Cynthia St is but are you driving or hoping for public transit?