We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking issue in Beverly Hills

Honolulu, Hawaii
3 posts
Save Topic
Parking issue in Beverly Hills

I'm planning a trip to BH next month and will stay in a hotel where they charge $$$ for overnight parking, wanted to find out a cheaper place to keep my rented car for couple of days.

Is there a parking spaces for a lower price than the hotel ..

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking issue in Beverly Hills

Without giving the location, it'll be hard for people to suggest options. Of course, the lot you choose should not only be open 24 hours but have all night security. Thought of phoning the hotel and asking? Front desk clerks have likely been asked before. Most hotels in the area charge for parking, and you don't say what yours charges, but if the parking cost is such an issue, why not change hotels?

Edited: 20 February 2014, 13:06
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking issue in Beverly Hills

Just got back from a four day trip and was kind of annoyed about the parking fees, where I live parking is almost always free except in the most dense areas. That said, it's just part of the local culture so you should just plan it into your budget.

My hotel charged $36 a day for valet parking with in and out privileges. I entered and left maybe twice a day and tipped the guy $1-2 each time so really more like $40 a day. I was on the Sunset Strip so any alternatives would have been just as high and probably without the in/out feature. Just plan for it.

You will also pay for parking at many other places you go, i.e. malls, shopping, restaurants, etc. The retail places that don't charge for parking will likely have surveillance to make sure people parking there are in fact going to their establishments.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking issue in Beverly Hills

Try here:

beverlyhills.org/cbhfiles/storage/files/1321…

These are all the public parking structures in Beverly Hills - not sure which would be close to your hotel without knowing which hotel that is. Note only a few of these are open 24 hours a day.

Not sure about possible private parking options.

In Beverly Hills, overnight street parking is not allowed without a permit which you can normally only get as a resident. Beverly Hills parking enforcement is notoriously vigorous so watch signs, feed meters etc. to avoid citations.

Honolulu, Hawaii
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking issue in Beverly Hills

I think that there is a parking in N Beverly Dr, but couldn't find out how much it cost

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
12,449 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking issue in Beverly Hills

I think you will get a number of great suggestions if you just divulge one bit of information.....

Where are you staying?

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
28,758 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking issue in Beverly Hills

Which hotel?

Honolulu, Hawaii
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Parking issue in Beverly Hills

Wilshire hotel , four seasons

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Parking issue in Beverly Hills

So then try the one at 242 north beverly drive. $22 daily max, open 24 hours, a short walk from your hotel.

450 North Rexford drive is $16 daily max, but a rather longer walk to your hotel - still walkable though.

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Parking issue in Beverly Hills

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the website http://www.parkme.com

Enter your location and dates and it will show you the nearby options. Note that private lots often change their rates depending on when you enter, or whether there is a special event (supply and demand at work).

Edited: 20 February 2014, 19:29
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
76 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Parking issue in Beverly Hills

What a great website @mlgb ! Thans for sharing!