We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Studios Orlando Tickets

Rockford, Illinois
5 posts
Save Topic
Universal Studios Orlando Tickets

Hello,

My sister and I are going to be in the Orlando area between March 25 and April 1st. We wanted to go to Universal Studios sometime during the week, likely not the weekend as we know it will be packed.

Does anyone know what would be the cheapest way to get tickets? I think we will probably just do the Universal Studios park rather than a park to park. Unless the park to park is cheaper or only a little bit more. We were only planning on going for one day so I don't know that we will want or even be able to see everything in one day if we bought the park to park passes.

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,210 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal Studios Orlando Tickets

Orlando is in Florida. You've posted in the Los Angeles (California) Forum

Allentown, PA
Level Contributor
63 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal Studios Orlando Tickets

Wrong location, need to go the Florida site,

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
28,361 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Universal Studios Orlando Tickets

Welcome to the forums Julianna J,

If you are looking for info about Universal Studios in Orlando Florida, you have posted in the wrong forum, this is the state of California, Los Angeles forum which also has a Universal Studios...

Heres the correct forum to post in for more info about tickets.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g34515-i19-Orlando…

You can also look at the Mousesavers.com website which lists current discounts on attractions ( they dont sell tickets to see what discounts may be available. But the posters in the Orlando forum may also know more.

mousesavers.com/discounts-and-deals-at-other…

Rockford, Illinois
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Universal Studios Orlando Tickets

Thanks everyone. I apologize, I am new to the site and didn't realize it.

Thanks

5. Re: Universal Studios Orlando Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2015, 05:17