We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

la Ink

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
la Ink

When we come to LA in September a couple of my friends wanna get tattoos at LA Ink.

I don't really know who they want to tattoo them but I'm guessing Kat has a long waiting list.

Anyway I'm wondering how far in advance they should book in? On the website it says you email the artist you want and then it's basically up to them to get back to you. Does anyone know if they usually reply fairly quick?

Also do you need to send them a your design in advance or is it ok to show them when you get there?

We're coming from the UK and I personally don't have tattoos or know much about them just trying to find out for my friends. Thanks

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: la Ink

Why don't you do what the website says and e-mail who ever you want to do the deed, and ask about a design in advance? Seems like a simple, efficient way to get your information? Chuck.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: la Ink

Like I said it's not for me it's for my friends, I have told them to email but so far they haven't bothered, not really any point in me emailing as I don't want a tattoo!

I just wanted some idea of how far in advance they should email.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: la Ink

Ok; your friends want a tat and haven't bothered to find out about the details and they want you to do it for them? They are "adults", yes? Seems like if it was something they were really interested in, they would deal with it. Any way, the "point" to contacting La Ink direct is the same "point" as you posting here: to get information, only by contacting La Ink, you will get information direct from the source. Simple? Chuck.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: la Ink

I came on here to see if anyone hand first hand experience, and yes of course their adults I was just doing them a favour!! Please do not patronise me! many thanks

5. Re: la Ink

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 05:27