We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baseball game - Angels

Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Baseball game - Angels

Hi All

I will be visiting LA for the first time in June (I am from New Zealand). We are wanting to experience a baseball game when we are there and am looking at going to the game on the 7th June - Angels vs Whitesoxs.

We are only wanting to spend around $20 a ticket and was wondering with the allocation of seating for this price what are the best seats to get?

If we are travelling from Hollywood what is the best means of transport to get there, what time should we leave to head there?

Cheers in Adavance

:)

Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Baseball game - Angels

Why cant I purchase tickets through the Angels website?? It was working a day ago when I was looking arghhhh

St Helens England
Level Contributor
166 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baseball game - Angels

I bought my ticket from stubhub closer to the time and got a lot better seat than I would have done if bought directly. Also, travelzoo.com will do special offers for Angels tickets so I look on there whenever I go to LA.

As for transport I cannot help you, I had the use of a hire car for the time I was out there.

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baseball game - Angels

For around $20 per ticket I'd look at sections 529-533 or 509-512 - these seats are up high but are probably the best you will do for that amount of money - up high puts you further away but allows you to get a good overview of the action and because its up high, the tickets aren't quite as expensive. If you can up your budget slightly, I'd look at sections 513-528 which are also up high but the viewing angle would be a little bit more centered - the closer the section number is to 520/521 the better.

To get to the stadium, from Hollywood you'll want to take the Red Line subway (www.metro.net) to Union Station. From Union Station, you can take the Metrolink train to Anaheim - the Anaheim train station is actually in the parking lot of Angel's Stadium and Metrolink runs special trains between there and Union Station when the Angels are playing. www.metrolinktrains.com

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,889 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baseball game - Angels

Tasha, it helps if you include your country of residence with your screen name. This way, you won't have to disclose it within your question, each time you post. To add this info, click on 'your trip adivsor' at the top of this page and edit your profile.

5. Re: Baseball game - Angels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 04:17