We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to Travel from Magic Castle Hotel to Dodgers Stadium?

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Selangor
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
How to Travel from Magic Castle Hotel to Dodgers Stadium?

What is the best way to travel from Magic Castle Hotel to Dodger's Stadium ? Is taking the metro (from Hollywood/Highland station) to Union station and transferring to the Dodgers Express bus feasible for 7 of us?( family of 5 with 2 elderly in-laws)

We have a car but we are scared of the traffic jam. How early must I plan to leave the hotel if my Dodgers' match is on a Sun(23/8/14) 6.10pm evening schedule? What type of tickets should I buy for my family of 5 and my in-laws? Not in the rowdy section as we have kids and we don't fancy stuffing ourselves with hot dogs, nachos and snacks !

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,067 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to Travel from Magic Castle Hotel to Dodgers Stadium?

With that many people, I'd just take a taxi. (Be sure to order an oversized one to accommodate the lot of you). I'm assuming you will be going to a night game (we say: "game", not "match"). Give yourself an hour to reach the stadium (you'll probably make it in less time). Plus, you'll want to arrive about an hour before the game starts to give you time to find your way and buy your 'Dodger Dogs'.

Or, you could arrange to tour our downtown area earlier in the day and then take the "Dodger Shuttle" to the Stadium for the game. Afterward, you'd need to transfer back to Union Station and then take the red line to Hollywood.

Edited: 04 April 2014, 07:17
2. Re: How to Travel from Magic Castle Hotel to Dodgers Stadium?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 06:16