We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good deal for LAX airport hotel with free shuttle & storage

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good deal for LAX airport hotel with free shuttle & storage

Hi, am going crazy trying to figure out where to stay in LAX, I arrive on the 12th May 14, at 1pm but my mum arrive same date at 11.30pm, and we both depart to Washington DC at 5.30am (13th) to gou around USA and back to LA on the 30th May for one night, then we go abroad and only mum will come back on the 15th July for one night. We need to leave luggage on each stop to be pick up on the next time and cannot find good prices (less than $100) with good reviews and seems they also charge for shuttle bus and luggage storage. Any ideas? will be very appreciated.

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good deal for LAX airport hotel with free shuttle & storage

As far as I know there are not any hotels that will store luggage for you for that amount of time.

The only real luggage storage option that I know of is www.laxluggagestorage.com but I think you will find the prices for that much time to be quite expensive.

if it all possible, you would do yourselves a great service and save yourselves, most likely, some great expense if you can figure out a way to do this without leaving luggage at each stop.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,513 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good deal for LAX airport hotel with free shuttle & storage

I'm with Mach. If all else fails, hire a car (Aussies pay very little for cars -- look at rentalcars.com (prices start at around $18 USD/day, stow your luggage in the boot, find an inexpensive place to park at LAX (you can usually find a place for around $5/night) and you should be fine.

United States
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good deal for LAX airport hotel with free shuttle & storage

LOL I don't think they want to rent a car from May 30 to July 15th just to store luggage!

Custom Hotel, LaxTravelodge.com and Hacienda Hotel and Courtyard Marriott El Segundo are all in your $100 range on May 13th and May 30th. Courtyard is your best bet so start there. You would have to phone up each individual hotel and ask to speak to the manager regarding your unique luggage situation.

4. Re: Good deal for LAX airport hotel with free shuttle & storage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 06:15