My teenage son and I will be visiting LA this weekend for a quick weekend trip, while his dad is at a conference. It's just the two of us taking on the big city. We will have a car, but little time. He's an active, athletic boy who loves a fun time with lots of activity. I'd love to be in the audience for a tv show, but don't know if time would allow or how that works. Here is what we know for sure we will be doing:
1. Universal Studios - would like a recommendation if Friday or Saturday would be best. We are also certain to get the VIP pass due to time.
2. Dodger Stadium - would Thursday, Friday or Saturday is best. Any recommendations would help. Thursday and Friday are evening games and Saturday is an afternoon game. Is the heat a consideration?
3. He loves Mexican and Chinese food so any great places would be appreciated.
4. Finally, anyone heard of a place called Magic Theater? He wants to see a magic show.
5. Any recommendations on any other attractions and the best places to see the "Hollywood" sign?