We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoho bus

melbourne,aus
Level Contributor
976 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Hoho bus

Hi all, I am wanting to book the hoho bus for 48 hours in september but was wondering if you could please tell me if we can enter the bus for the first time from our hotel in Century city or do we need to get on at the Visitor centre. We dont want to back track as intend to go to santa monica on the first day? I have emailed starline but not received any response.thanks

United States
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hoho bus

No, you don't need to go to the visitor's center like you do for the New York tour. You can get on at any stop, and even buy your ticket upon boarding if you don't buy online in advance. You should probably print out the "FAQ" section from the Hop on page of the Starline website, because it has good information regarding how and where to switch from red line to yellow line etc.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,729 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hoho bus

Here's the applicable content on the HoHo page of Starline tours:

"How does Hop-On Hop-Off work?

It's easy, simple and fun! After boarding our open-air double decker bus AT ONE OF OUR 70 STOPS (emphasis added), you can hop-off to take in the many attractions along the route and when you are ready, hop back on to continue the tour. Just refer to the timetable section of your brochure for the next scheduled bus."

melbourne,aus
Level Contributor
976 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hoho bus

Thanks for your help, greatly appreciated :-)

4. Re: Hoho bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2015, 06:17