We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LAX Custom Clearing and Hotel

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
3 posts
Save Topic
LAX Custom Clearing and Hotel

I would like to ask, as I am landing in LAX on August in midnight. How long does it take to clear immigration and customs (including baggage checking etc) at that time of the day?

Also, how far is it from the closest airport hotel because I need a place to stay for the night which can offer shuttle buses back and forth to the hotel after I am done checking out from the airport?

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
15,959 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LAX Custom Clearing and Hotel

>> How long does it take to clear immigration and customs (including baggage checking etc) at that time of the day? <<

I would imagine that the immigration/custom at midnight would be quick. Maybe 30 minutes or so?

= = = = =

>> Also, how far is it from the closest airport hotel because I need a place to stay for the night which can offer shuttle buses back and forth to the hotel after I am done checking out from the airport? <<

The closest airport hotels are along West Century Blvd, within 1 to 2 miles (2 to 3 km) of LAX. I think the major chains all have free airport shuttles. But check with the hotels. See which one fits your budget.

Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport

Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel

Crowne Plaza Los Angeles

Embassy Suites Los Angeles International Airport

Lost Angeles Airport Marriott

Hilton Los Angeles Airport

The Westin Los Angeles Airport

La Quinta Inn & Suites (not sure about shuttle)

Best Western Plus Suites (not sure about shuttle)

Comfort Inn & Suites LAX Airport (not sure about shuttle)

Map:

http://goo.gl/DKWN1P

2. Re: LAX Custom Clearing and Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:16