We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast Restaurant Suggestions Please -7/11/14

Hawaii, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast Restaurant Suggestions Please -7/11/14

I really would appreciate suggestions for a breakfast restaurant that meets the following criteria for a trip we have planned on 7/11/14:

-sit down restaurant

-no matter the price

-variety of traditional choices but also with vegeterian options

-found between LAX (arrive at 6:30 a.m. and will be picking up a rental car) and Riverside, CA (have to attend a luncheon at Noon.

I would also appreciate a suggestion of what to do after the breakfast...interested in a scenic lookout, nice beach, or must see place for a visitor that has not been to the area.

I do hope to see responses. Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,162 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast Restaurant Suggestions Please -7/11/14

A few miles south of LAX is Manhattan Beach. The local favorite is The Kettle Restaurant, open 24/7, just up from the pier on MB Blvd.

They have a delicious breakfast menu, comfortable seating inside, or out on the flower decked patio. There is street parking or a tiered lot behind the restaurant. Shops open after 9am, but you could take a walk on the pier or on the Strand, the walkway in front of the beach.

When ready to leave for Riverside, head back toward LAX and catch the 105 Freeway heading east, off Imperial Ave.

Hawaii, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast Restaurant Suggestions Please -7/11/14

Thank you CAnative. I will research your suggestions. Have a great weekend.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,889 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast Restaurant Suggestions Please -7/11/14

Another vote for the kettle. As a vegetarian, I can say without exception that it's almost impossible to find a restaurant in L.A. that doesn't offer vegetarian options.

Hawaii, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast Restaurant Suggestions Please -7/11/14

HopSkipJump....thanks for the comment. I figured I wouldn't have trouble finding a restaurant but there are so many choices so I appreciate suggestions from locals. Thanks! I have begun looking at the Kettle's website.

5. Re: Breakfast Restaurant Suggestions Please -7/11/14

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 05:15