We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catholic Churches

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Catholic Churches

The closest Catholic Church to the LA Airport Marriott???

6-Hour Los Angeles City Tour
200 reviews
from US$79.00*
Special Offer
Best of Los Angeles Tour from Anaheim
180 reviews
from US$57.99*
US$67.99
Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double...
581 reviews
from US$49.00*
Go Los Angeles Card
129 reviews
from US$85.00*
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
62,048 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catholic Churches

Google is your friend. Here is a map of the hotel and nearby churches:

goo.gl/maps/G3yn0http://goo.gl/maps/G3yn0

Rancho Santa...
Level Contributor
7,405 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catholic Churches

456, you might want to repost your question with a more helpful headline. Your headline could hardly be more generic. Plenty of people will be inclined to not even bother clicking on your link. Your actual question is extremely narrow. As such, riff shows you how easy it is to answer using google or a smartphone -- "Catholic church near LAX".

What is your purpose in looking for a parish near LAX? Do you need to go to Mass? Reconciliation? Are you looking for architecture? Do you need to speak with a priest? Or do you have some administrative matter?

I point this out because Catholic parishes vary enormously, even in compact geographies. Each parish has its own culture. Ideally, the answer to your question will be a glowing recommendation from someone who is a member or knows first-hand about said parish. My hunch is it is likely you'll get limited responses to such a bland and generic inquiry.

I wish I could help you. But, I don't know any parishes in the South Bay.

HTH

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,340 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Catholic Churches

St. Anastasia is near. It is on Manchester, north of the airport.

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Catholic Churches

Virtually the same question has been asked before on this site: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32655-i61-k401709…

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Catholic Churches

Goodie goodie!!

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,355 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Catholic Churches

Visitation Church is the closest Catholic Church, to the hotels on Century Blvd. St. Anastasia's is about 1 1/2 miles further, but both in the Westchester area, north of the airport. This is the web site listing the Mass schedule, confessions, etc.

http://www.visitationchurch-la.com/

6561 West 88th Street, LA 90045

7. Re: Catholic Churches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 06:16