We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latest options: LAX parking options for 7 days

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
13,461 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Latest options: LAX parking options for 7 days

What are the latest options for parking off-site for LAX?

Specifically, I'm wondering if any locals have used one of the nearby hotels that offer such a service and the needed shuttle.

Thanks!

Dr. Z

Kimpton Everly Hotel
Kimpton Everly Hotel
#1 of 356 hotels in Los Angeles
Magic Castle Hotel
Magic Castle Hotel
#3 of 356 hotels in Los Angeles
Sunset Tower Hotel
Sunset Tower Hotel
#1 of 19 hotels in West Hollywood
West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
32,563 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Latest options: LAX parking options for 7 days

tripadvisor.com/…60021504

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
13,461 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Latest options: LAX parking options for 7 days

Thank you.

That just gives me one option though. I know there are others out there with some being less expensive.

I was hoping that others can give me some more up to date updates such as shuttle wait times and ease of in/out and perhaps any safety issues of the lot (or lack of safety issues).

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
32,563 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Latest options: LAX parking options for 7 days

I haven't seen too many postings on 'hotel parking' at LAX. Most of the ones have been for the non-hotel airport parking services. I especially like the Hilton because it's indoor parking so it saves me on the cost of a car wash. I also like the idea of taking the keys with me so there's no one moving my car around while I'm gone.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,316 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Latest options: LAX parking options for 7 days

Our friends from Thousand Oaks park at the Hacienda Hotel in El Segundo every year. They might have an 8 am flight out of LAX to Hawaii with family so drive down the evening before, spend the night and take a 6 am shuttle to the airport. Hacienda has 4 shuttles that run 24/7. They are constantly picking up airline staff or tour for the many coach trips that leave from there.

A weeks parking is free, for the price of a room and longer stays can be arranged, but you do park your car outside in the lot to the side of the hotel on Sepulveda. It's very safe as the ES Police are around all the time.

Mentioned in this post
Thousand Oaks
Thousand Oaks
California
El Segundo
El Segundo
California
Sepulveda Motel
Sepulveda Motel
Los Angeles, CA
5. Re: Latest options: LAX parking options for 7 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:16