We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Studios

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Universal Studios

We have only one day for Universal Studios, planning to visit on either Wednesday 24 or Thursday 25 Sept. Was wondering if a front of line pass was necessary mid week in September? I am also interested in taking the tour, would love to see the Desperate Housewives and Parenthood sets but doubt the teenagers would be so keen on that. Can I take the tour myself later in the day without needing to get a VIP tour pass? Many thanks.

A Day in LA Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
We Love LA Tours
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
LA Insider Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Bikes And Hikes LA
Sightseeing Tours, Equipment Hire, Bike Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,199 posts
1,819 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal Studios

If you get there as soon as the park opens then I doubt you will need FOL passes. You can always upgrade after you enter the park.

If you talking about the tram tour, it should be diverting fun for the kids and they include a King Kong experience to it.

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
347 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal Studios

My teenage daughter really liked the tour last year, there is much more to it than just the Desperate Housewives houses, even my dad in his mid 70s liked it and he isn't much into TV or movies.

3. Re: Universal Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 06:16