We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Bel-Air to LAX Sunday night

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
468 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Bel-Air to LAX Sunday night

We have a wedding in Beverly HIlls Sunday night of Columbus Day weekend. Last flights back to NYC out of LAX are at 11:30 What time would we need to leave to get to the airport in time (no checked bags)?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Bel-Air to LAX Sunday night

By taxi leave the Bel Air between 8:45 and 900. If you are returning a rental car then no later than 8:45.

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Bel-Air to LAX Sunday night

For domestic flight, TSA suggestion is be at LAX 2 hours before departure. At that hour on Sunday its a pretty quick drive to LAX

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
468 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Bel-Air to LAX Sunday night

2 hours seems rather crazy. I'll have boarding pass and hand luggage. Is there THAT many red-eyes that security line will be horrible?

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Bel-Air to LAX Sunday night

You can probably get away with less than 2 hrs. How much less you want to risk is up to you. I don't think any of us have a good basis for predicting the length of the lines to get through security, especially considering that LAX has 8 domestic terminals and we don't know which one you will be using. Like I said, 2 hours is the TSA suggestion.

5. Re: Hotel Bel-Air to LAX Sunday night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 07:17