We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

near los gatos

Boston
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
near los gatos

going to art show in los gatos weekend of march 6, any suggestions where to spend the weekend?Would you stay in san fran or san jose?

South Carolina
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: near los gatos

We have stayed several times at Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Cupertino at 10605 North Wolfe Road, Cupertino. You will not find a better setting! Their week-end rates are no more than $100.

Berkeley, California
Destination Expert
for Berkeley
Level Contributor
5,953 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: near los gatos

I recommend staying in the San Jose area or Santa Cruz. Both are convenient to Los Gatos. San Francisco is a bit far away and better seen on its own. If you have the time, certainly visit San Francisco for a few days, but I don't recommend the hour drive each way each day. Have fun!

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,245 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: near los gatos

I think it would be good to stay in San Jose.

However, if you have the whole weekend you might want to come to Santa Cruz for the second night...only about 40 minutes from San Jose.

Suggestion....

http://www.dreaminnsantacruz.com/

4. Re: near los gatos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Los Gatos