We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malibu Area / Pacific Coast Highway Vacation Rentals

Which Malibu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lexington, Kentucky
1 post
Save Topic
Malibu Area / Pacific Coast Highway Vacation Rentals

I was recently in the LA area, and we drove on the Pacific Coast Highway to Duke's restaurant. I noticed all those condos/townhouses that were right on the (albeit rocky) beach, and I wondered if anyone knows about vacation rentals of these units. Some of these looked quite small, but that is fine because there is just two of us (we would only need 1 Bed / 1 Bath. I looked on some websites and thought I saw some listed in the right area, but I have had no response when I email about actual rental.

Thank you for any imput/expertise about renting these!

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,023 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malibu Area / Pacific Coast Highway Vacation Rentals

The area around Duke's is called Las Flores Beach and also La Costa Beach. Further south is Big Rock beach.

2. Re: Malibu Area / Pacific Coast Highway Vacation Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2010, 09:08