We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boonville--What to do?

New York
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Boonville--What to do?

I will be staying with friends in Boonville during the first week of September. Does anyone have suggestions of where to go/what to do in the area? We'd be interested in some hiking, nature, wineries, spas, etc.

Much appreciated!

roadjack

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,235 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boonville--What to do?

Gosh, I would think that the friends you are staying with would be the best source of this kind of information.

But, get them to teach you the local language called "Boontling".

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,939 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boonville--What to do?

Lol, Puter. What to do in Boonville? Learn some Bootling, of course!

Fort Bragg...
Level Contributor
150 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boonville--What to do?

Wine tasting is probably your number one activity in and around Boonville. Make sure you make it to the Mendocino Coast - that is where you can go to Spas, hiking, etc. There is also Hendy Woods State Park outside of Boonville as well as the Apple Farm.

Check out www.gomendo.com for more information. Let me know if I can be of more assistance.

4. Re: Boonville--What to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 01:16