We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mendocino, Ft. Bragg or Little River to stay for 2 days???

Which Mendocino hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
arizona
Level Contributor
85 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Mendocino, Ft. Bragg or Little River to stay for 2 days???

My husband and I will be spending 2 days on the Mendocino coast and I am trying to figure out exactly where to stay. I am having difficulty deciding to stay in Mendocino, Ft. Bragg or Little River. We want to stay where its just absolutely beautiful. Any suggestions? Thank you

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mendocino, Ft. Bragg or Little River to stay for 2 days???

I think Mendocino (quaint town) or Little River (scenic area). Can't recommend specific lodging as it has been a number of years since our visit to the area.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
22,177 posts
5,167 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mendocino, Ft. Bragg or Little River to stay for 2 days???

All 3 are beautiful. We like Little River Inn.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g32632-d73705-R…

Mendocino is also nice - its small, but has the cute restaurants and shops and beautiful places to walk by the ocean. If you like bed and breakfast,

McCallum House Is nice.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g32701-d1420…

We have stayed in Ft. Bragg - this is where you can get the best $ for lodging. Its fun to visit and if you are taking the Skunk Train there are some good package deals.

www.skunktrain.com/special-packages.html

I like the harbor area and having lunch in Ft. Bragg one day is nice. This is at Noyo Harbor.

http://www.mendocino.com/?id=469

Of the 3 places, I would tend to stay in Mendocino or Little River if $ are not a factor. If they are your best rates will be in Ft. Bragg. They are all really close to each other so you can enjoy visiting all 3 while there.

Have a wonderful trip.

arizona
Level Contributor
85 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mendocino, Ft. Bragg or Little River to stay for 2 days???

Thank you both for your advice. I think we will stay in Mendocino and drive to the other places. Thanks again

4. Re: Mendocino, Ft. Bragg or Little River to stay for 2 days???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 20:20