We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
delaware
Level Contributor
110 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Heritage House?

Does anyone know what is happening with the Heritage House? It foreclosed a few years ago. It is our favorite place.

Sonoma County, CA
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Heritage House?

Looks like it's for real.... The article says re-opening in June!

mendocinobeacon.com/localnews/ci_20644942/he…

Los Altos, CA
Level Contributor
16 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Heritage House?

How wonderful! Thanks for this update! It was a great place, albeit very expensive. I would love to return as a special treat when it reopens.

I hope they keep the rural/coastal character of the old hotel.

Fort Bragg...
Level Contributor
150 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Heritage House?

Hi -

Plan is to open 10-20 rooms by the end of June and they hope to have it back to its "glory" by next Spring! This is great news for visitors and locals alike. they have been hiring lots of people and doing lots of work. You can follow "Visit Mendocino County" on Facebook - we'll be sure to post updates there.

Los Altos, CA
Level Contributor
16 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Heritage House?

Thanks for posting this update!

Davis, California
Level Contributor
1 post
97 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Heritage House?

I had no idea it had closed. We spent our 10th anniversary there and we were hoping to go back for our 30th. I hope the property is restored to the wonderful place it was 20 years ago!

Crockett, California
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Heritage House?

Heritage House was a fovorite of my Parents. Probably 25-30 years ago they gave my wife and I a weekend stay as an anniversary present. We loved it and returned for several anniversaries. At that time, the room rate included dinner. Their dining room was quite famous. If you booked one of the smaller rooms in the main inn, subtracted two dinners at the cost that they charged non-guests your room was nearly free. If you wanted a private cottage like "Same Time" or "Next Year", you paid a lot more. We both have wonderful memories of our stays there but I doubt that the deals described above will be back.

Anderson, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Heritage House?

Any word on what is going on with the H.H. now? My husband and I have stayed there several times and enjoyed it very much. We were going to give my son and wife a night there for their 20th anniversary gift. Any news as to when it might re-open??

Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Heritage House?

Have you tried calling?

Anderson, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Heritage House?

Hmmm.....good idea!!

Fort Bragg...
Level Contributor
150 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Heritage House?

There is a buzz of activity there with electricians, plumbers, painters, etc working hard to get a bunch of rooms open. I believe they are hoping for a Sept/Oct open date of over 20 rooms. Sometimes things take longer than we expect, but we are all excited for the opening!