We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mendocino- 2 nights- where to stay?

Which Mendocino hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Flower Mound, TX
Level Contributor
6 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Mendocino- 2 nights- where to stay?

It's my 50 th birthday, last weekend of October.

One night we;re stying in Jenner at Timber Cove Inn.

What's the best place to stay in the Mendocino area or somewhere in the vicinty. ON the ocean, but not too isolated, not too noisy either. Anything less than $300 a night would be great.

Any ideas?

1. Re: Mendocino- 2 nights- where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 October 2011, 01:19
Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mendocino- 2 nights- where to stay?

There are several. Two that come to mind are:

-Blackberry Inn...our favorite but on east side of HWY 1 so not right on Ocean

- Searock... on edge of Mendocino; great views but very pricey. I don't know if rate will exceed your $300.

Look through the TripAdvisor listings & post if you see something that looks good to you.

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,411 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mendocino- 2 nights- where to stay?

Agate Cove Inn, 5 star B&B, under $300 most rooms, beautiful ocean views from some rooms, partial and garden views from the rest, but perched right on the bluff above the waves and rocks. We stayed there 4 nights in July and are planning our next trip asap. Possible to walk into town or to the headlands. I was glad to not be in the village itself. I felt like i had my own ocean front cottage while i was there. Oh, the breakfasts were incredible too.

4. Re: Mendocino- 2 nights- where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 17:19