So far we have
Travelling early May. Staying at Marriott (we have points) We are in our early to mid 50's. No kids on this trip. Celebrating 30th Anniversary.
1. Leave Bakersfield around 8:00am Friday
2. Arrive Monterery do Point Lobas walk then check out Cannery row and wharf and dinner
3. Saturday - Spend the day in Carmel (we have booked 3hr gourmet food tour 11-2pm) stay in Carmel all day and for dinner
4. Sunday we have booked Segway tour 17 miles Dr. 10-1pm. lunch, then drive home.
My questions are:
1. where should we pick up a deli style lunch to take on our hike of Point Lobos
2. Which trail should we take ( no longer than 3 miles round trip). With limited time which is the must do hike? probably spend 2-3 hrs
3. We have only one night in Monterey for dinner so where should we eat dinner. Something maybe with piano bar or should we eat then go to piano bar. Don't want a late night so something with a piano bar that starts before 11:00pm.
4. Is Cannery row open late Fri nights?
Is this ok should we add/delete anything.